Mitel Phone Manager
Call Control, Presence & IM for the MiVoice Office 250
Mitel Phone Manager
The Mitel Phone Manager is designed to make day to day office communications simple by giving users complete control over their telephone.
These in-built features speed up telephony tasks and can help reduce the need for training. And with its simplified administration and centralised configuration, the Mitel Phone Manager helps lower the total cost of ownership.
- Real-time presence of all users in the organisation, grouped by department
- Highlight & dial numbers from desktop and web applications
- Mitel hot desk status and control
- Call control from the desktop (answer, hold, transfer…)
- Microsoft Outlook add-in for dialling & meet-me conference booking
- Detailed individual call history
- Searchable directory of internal and external contacts
- Windows integrated logon with minimal user-side configuration
- Control of do-not-disturb and forward state
Mitel Phone Manager at a glance
Call Control, Call Forward & Do Not Disturb
Making and transferring calls is a simple process using Mitel Phone Manager: a single mouse click replaces a multi- step process on the handset. Up to 4 calls can be easily controlled at any one time with clear information showing which call you are connected to. In addition, users can easily manage their forward, divert and do-not-disturb status.
Not every call a user takes will be about the same topic and in some circumstances you may want to prioritise certain calls over others. Mitel Phone Manager gives you this ability by clearly showing users the source of each call they take with a coloured title bar and caption. If required the caption can be expanded to include more information about the call to enable them to answer it in a specific way In addition, customer contacts that have been loaded onto the system can be clearly defined as VIPs so that users know when important customers are calling.
Clear visibility of other users within the organisation makes it much easier to find colleagues to help with queries. Mitel Phone Manager displays the status of other users, endpoints and agents on the system as well as presenting preconfigured views based on departments and teams.
Each user is presented with a comprehensive history of all calls they have been involved with and can redial any with a button click. Missed calls are clearly defined as are calls from contacts in the centralised or personal directories.
Mitel Phone Manager specifications
Host System Requirements
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1 (Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate) 32/64-bit
- OS: Windows Server 2008 SP2, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2 (Standard / Enterprise / Datacenter) 32/64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core Duo 1.8GHz or faster (or equivalent)
- RAM: Minimum: 1GB, Recommended 2GB
- Network: IPv4, 100Mb/1Gb
- Graphics: Minimum: DirectX v9 compatibly graphics cards with 120MB RAM. Recommended DirectX v9 compatibly graphics cards with 1024MB RAM
- .Net Framework: 3.5 & 4 Extended
- Supports Terminal service environments
- (except TAPI & softphone features, RAM, CPU & Graphics requirements need assessment)
- Active Directory Integration by Organisation Unit (OU) for user configuration
- Mitel Phone Manager Softphone (not available in terminal environments)
- Integration available to Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Goldmine, Salesforce.com and many more
- Customisable toolbar for task automation
- APIs available for .NET, COM & event-driven VBScript Macros
- Play calls directly from call history with Xarios Call Recorder
- 1st party TAPI driver (not available in terminal environments)
- Team Leader licence offers control of other users on the system and visibility of hunt groups